The double sided flat bottle sticker labeling machine comprises of a main structure, product in-feed screw, transmission belt, upper product holding conveyor, label pasting unit, motor sensors, AC drives, electrical panel, PLC and the HMI. Equipped with a mains on and off switch to streamline the processes inside the machine in a well defined manner.
- The dual sided sticker labeling machine is compact and versatile working in compliance to the GMP standards and norms.
- Configured with the help of MS cladding made with stainless steel 304 material.
- Comprises of a derlin slate conveyor for conveying the product with easy adjustable guide.
- Conveying system sophisticatedly equipped with imported AC frequency variable drive for variable speed with constant torque.
- Design of the front and back bottle sticker labeling machine appropriate for round, rectangular, flat, oval and square shaped products also.
- All the moving components configured with stainless steel driven safety guards.
- Fiber optic based product sensor for sensing the product effectively.
- Fibre optic based gas sensor to sense the gap between two labels.
- High quality reel mechanism for hanging the roll with the core ID.
- Break assembly available for avoidance of variation during the release of roll.
- Dispensing unit available for dispensing of labels on an overall basis.
- Sophisticated and unique in - feed screw system to ensure uniform distance between the two products.
- The double sided bottle sticker labeling machine comes with the top conveyor for holding product at the time of labeling.
- Fibre optic based label gap sensor available for sensing gap between the two labels.
- Label affixation with the aid of nylon brush and sponge roller available in machine.
Here are the technical specifications for the product:
|Direction Of Movement||Left To Right|
|Label Height||10mm to 90mm|
|Label Length||250 mm Maximum|
|Gap Between Two Labels||3 to 5mm|
|Label Roll Diameter||300 / 400 mm|
|Core Diameter||75 / 76 mm|
|Power Requirements||1 H.P., 220 V, 1 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Output||100 to 120 Labels Per minute depend on size|
|Working height||800 to 850 mm|
|Dimensions||2500mm (L) X 1800mm (W)|