The vertical ampoule sticker labeling machine are configured with supreme quality components and available with optional accessories like printing devices. Also they are availed with A.C. Drives for speed controls, no object no label system and object and label sensors. It comprises of various optimum quality features that include, A.C. drives for speed controls, no object and no label system and object and label sensors. Also, there are optional accessories like printing devices that come with the automatic vertical ampoule sticker labeling machine.
Process of operation
The vertical high speed ampoule labeling machine is configured with roller spacing component. Further the in built automated label length detection system reduces the need for manual feeding and storing of label length data in the memory. Compliable to save enough time by avoiding machine down time and also aids in achieving higher production.
- No requirement for label data input or retrieving programming for any vial size.
- No requirement for the change parts.
- Virtually maintenance free automatic vertical ampoule sticker labeling machine.
- Coated with high quality stainless steel 304.
- A GMP configured design and model.
- Top notch label placement available.
- Stands appropriate for glass, plastic, pet, aluminum and tin containers.
- In built digitalized pulse counter.
- Works on the principle of ‘no object - no label’ system.
- Equipped with object and label sensors.
- Low noise level and power consumption.
- Easier to change label application height.
- High standards of quality and price.
- No change parts necessary to change an product and label size.
- Appropriate in many industries that include, pharmaceutical, food beverage, distillery, cosmetic, pesticide, agro chemical and other such products.
Here are the technical specifications for the product:
- Output: 180-200 Labels per minute depending on product & label size
- Label Size: H:10 to 100 mm. & L:12 mm. to unlimited
- Container diameter: 10 mm. to 38 mm
- Label Roll diameter: 300 mm; Core diameter: 75 mm. Gap between two labels: Minimum 5 mm