The capsule blister packing machine is a highly flexible and economical solution for blistering operations that are carried out in the industry. The machine stands appropriate not only for the pharmaceutical sector but also for the confectionary and other consumer products that needs packaging functions. A comprehensive blister packing solution, this machine is considered as one of the ideal tools for pharmaceutical industry for the packaging of various capsules. Apart from this, it also a comprehensive solution for rotary thermoforming to flat forming. Also, it does rotary sealing to flat bed thermoforming sealing. There are mainly three types of capsule blister packing machine that is available for the industries. These mainly include, rotary thermoforming machine, flatforming and rotary sealing and flat forming and flat sealing machine
Process of Operation
Blister is made to enter the capsule blister machine in the form of thermoformed PVC film. It is further sealed with the help of HSL coated aluminum foil and thereby output efficiency as high as 90% is achieved. There is a certain limit to which the packing operations are performed inside the capsule blister machine. Mainly used for packing of capsules, the PVC blister packing for capsules has a maximum pack width of 110mm majorly.
- The capsule blister packing machine is a fully automatic machine that has fast recovery and does minimum product breakage during the process.
- Highly flexible and economical solution for blistering.
- Can easily integrate detection and rejection system with specific line up to the cart-oner.
- Compact and cost effective Alu Alu blister packing for capsules
- All the contact and non contact parts are configured with AISI 316 and AISI 304 material respectively.
- The capsule blister machine is simple in design and thereby easy to maintain.
Here are the technical specifications for the product:
- PVC Base Film Width Maximum – 230mm
- PVC Film Thickness – 0.25 – 0.5
- PVC Reel Diameter – Maximum 440mm
- Aluminium Foil Width – 227mm
- Aluminium Foil Thickness – 0.2 to 0.3
- Aluminium Foil Reel Diameter – Maximum 200mm
- Total Forming Area – Maximum 210mm
- Indexing Length – Maximum 150mm
- Pack Size Punched Out – Maximum 215mm
- Forming Depth – Maximum 30mm
- Width – 1050mm Length – 3500mm Height – 1500mm
- Wight – 1500kg