The four head vial filling and rubber stoppering machine is a comprehensively designed machine with two side turntables, S.S. conveyor belt, pre and post gassing nozzles and the compact panel also. Due to the reduced distance between filling and stoppering, the overall risk of contamination is also reduced by the machine. There is a comprehensively designed un-scrambler that is used for the elimination of dead ends and the spots that are needed to be cleared thereon.
- The four head vial filler is embodied in a sophisticated single body structure.
- The machine comprises of two side turn table
- There are co-eccentric nozzles inside the four head vial machine that allows for rapid and confident setting and are manageable at the same time.
- It incorporates crafted S.S holder, lapped glass and also stainless steel syringes and piston.
- All the liquid contact parts inside the four head vial filler are made with the stainless steel 316 and the overall body structure is made with the stainless steel 304 material.
- Works on the principle on ‘no work - no filling’ system.
- Configured with a compact control panel that accounts for ease and flexibility in operations.
- Less change over time required for filling from a single sized container to the other.
- Flexible to adjust the machine height to synchronize effectively.
- It can easily run dry and wet rubber stoppers and is supplied further with liquid collection tray.
- Appropriate in the areas of Food and Beverages, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetic applications and other allied companies / industries.
- Non - toxic rubber stoppering available for effective working of the machine.
Here are the technical specifications for the product:
|No. Of Filling Head||4|
|Direction||Linear (Left to right)|
|Filling Type||Volumetric Piston Pump Type|
|Vial Sizes||02ml to 100ml Glass Vials|
|Filling Capacity||01ml to 100ml|
|Filling Accuracy||+ 1%|
|Production Per Minute||60 to 100 vials per minute (Depend on size)|
|Stopper Size||13mm, 20mm, 28mm & 32mm (Suitable for full and half stoppering)|
|Electrical Input||1 H.P. For Main Machine, 0.25 H.P. For Conveyor|
|Power Requirements||415 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hz (4 wire systems)|
|Dimension||1800mm (L) x 800mm (W) X 1500mm (H)|
|Net Weight||480 Kgs. (Approx.)|
|Gross Weight||750 Kgs. (Approx.)|