The automatic horizontal ampoule sticker labeling machine incorporates the most comprehensive micro processor control label dispensing system. It stands suitable for aluminum, glass, plastic, cartons, batteries, pouches etc. It consists of optional printing and coding equipment for coding of batch no, lot no, manufacturing date, expiry date etc. Furthermore it stands compatible to be connected to printers of any kind that may include, pneumatic, Inkjet, hot foil, thermal inkjet and also printing and coding on labels.
Process of operation
The ampoules self adhesive sticker labeling machine comprises of previously filled and sealed containers that are loaded into stainless steel hopper, synchronized star wheel pickup. While incoming is going on in the machine, the container sensor starts with servo motor after pressing belt. Thereafter, label is wrapped easily between the pressing pad and the belt. The label sensor detects the space between two labels and holds until next container comes. It entails the production output of nearly 150 containers per minute.
- The ampoule labeler comprises of container loading hopper.
- The machine works with synchronized speed of the star wheel and roller conveyor chain.
- Flexible to change the label height.
- The ampoule filling and sealing machine works with a high production speed of nearly 250 containers per minute.
- Comprises of in-built speed indicator and counter.
- Vision systems in the horizontal ampoule sticker labeling machine are well used for checking Barcode, presence or absence of coding or pharma code on the labels.
- It is a cGMP based linear horizontal model.
- Appropriate for partial, full wrap around and also overlap labeling also.
- Configured with PLC based system with the touch screen HMI
Here are the technical specifications for the product:
|Label Height||10mm to 90mm|
|Label Length||12 mm Minimum|
|Gap Between Two Labels||3 to 5mm|
|Label Roll Diameter||300 / 400 mm|
|Container Dia.||1ml (10mm) to 10ml (18mm) Ampoules & 2ml (16mm) to 30ml (38mm) Vials|
|Core Diameter||75 / 76 mm|
|Power Requirements||0.5 H.P., 220 V, 1 Phase, 50 Hz|
|Output||150 Labels Per minute depend on size|
|Working height||800 to 900 mm|
|Dimensions||1500mm (L) X 600mm (W) X 1200mm (H)|