The mass mixer is used specifically for mixing an assembly whereby the mixing stirrer is in horizontal direction. With single speed and simple rotation, the stirrer rotates at a uniform speed. The intimate mixing is thereby achieved of wet materials like, tablet granulation, powder, chemicals, food and confectioners and other materials. With the specialized features, the sticky materials are uniformly mixed inside the mass mixer. Mainly used in pharmaceutical industry, chemicals, food and confectioners. The mass mixer is comprehensively designed to comply with the needs of all these industries with specific contact and non contact parts.
- A multitude of mass mixers supporting volumes of 50, 100 and 200kgs and bulk density of 0.50gms.
- All the contact and non contact parts of powder mass mixer made of SS316 and 304 material
- Compact design covering a small amount of space
- Enclosure of the moving parts with safety guards
- Smooth mixing possible with the help of paddle blade stirrer
- Thrust bearings also available to carry tough thrust load
- Flexible cleaning and operating
- SS304 dust cover enabled machine with a single port for material charging and inspection purposes
- Variable speed drive and double speed stirrer also available on extra costing parameters.
- Interlocked acrylic covers for relay protection
- Flameproof material engrossed inside the mass mixer
- Sealing arrangement available with self adjustment parts
- For speedy dry and wet mixing, single stirrer is incorporated
- Overall generalized structure of the powder mass mixer
Here are the technical specifications for the mass mixer:
|Capacity in Kg||50||100||150||200||300||500|
|Brim Volume in Litre||100||200||300||400||600||1000|
|Working Volume in Litre||80||160||240||320||580||800|
|Electric Motor H.P.||3||5||7.5||7.5||10||15|