The syrup manufacturing plant constitutes sugar syrup vessel, online sugar syrup pre-filter, manufacturing vessel storage vessel and transfer pumps. The construction of pharmaceutical syrup making plant is done in a manner that it allows the plant to be handled along with the single operator. Furthermore, the syrup manufacturing plant also comes with the limpet coils for the desired heating and colling assistance.It stands appropriate for the application in chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry. Is available in the capacities from 500 to 1500 liters.
- The oral liquid manufacturing plant is designed to be operated by one operator and a helper
- The vessels are coated with the limpet coils for the purposes of heating and cooling.
- Also, it is fabricated for internal vacuum for facilitating transfer of sugar directly from stores to the other vessel
- Entry of all the propeller agitations are done in the pharmaceutical syrup making plant from the bottom. Furthermore it is done through specially designed mechanical seal face
- In the syrup manufacturing plant, there is a benefit of the bottom propeller agitator over convectional agitators. There is no coupling in the drive assembly and leads to lower maintenance cost
- It comprises of pipes and pipe fittings that are made of the SS 316 material
- The machine is specifically electro-polished with the DIN standards union and the silicon jackets
- All the vessels are made up of CGMP standards
- All the contact parts are made with the help of SIS 316 material
- With the help of syrup manufacturing plant, the transfer of the product is done to the filling line through the transfer pump
- The vessels of the syrup manufacturing plant are suitable for the internal pressure of 1kg/cm square.
- Also used for liquid filling and liquid oral section
|BATCH (KG)||SUGAR MELTING VESSEL (CAPACITY) Ltrs.||SUGAR MANUFACTURING VESSEL (CAPACITY) Ltrs.||STORAGE VESSEL (CAPACITY) Ltrs.||APPROX LENGTH (L) MM||APPROX WIDTH (B) MM||APPROX LIFTED HEIGHT (H) MM|