The oscillating granulator machine allows the unprocessed material to be pressed by sieve driven by rotor arm to attain a desirable size of final material. Owing to the oscillating motion, the machine swiftly does refine granulation with measures size and quality. The vertical granulator machine is widely used in industries including chemical, pharmaceutical, and food processing. Provided with rotor having five edges, the vertical oscillating granulator oscillates on a horizontal axis at a rate of 180 per minute.
The material is entered through the inlet hopper and drops on the rotor blades. Equipped with a number of oscillators bars enclosed in a cylindrical case, the vertical granulator allows the particles to break down into the desirable shape and size. Th processes material is finally drained out from the bottom opening. With flexibility in varying speed and force applied to the material, the quality of final material could be significantly improved. With smooth back and forth motion of the rotor, the material distributes evenly and hence final material quality could be enhanced.
- The machine adheres to cGMP model.
- High quality output.
- Compact and rugged machine assembly.
- Almost noise free operations as per international standards
- All the machine contact parts are made of AISI 316 and non-contact parts of AISI 304.
- The oscillating granulator promises uniform granulation and rare fines in wet and dry materials.
- Easy maintenance and clean operations.
- Castors allows swift mobility of the machine.
- Ensures smooth installation in the production lines.
- Stainless steel construction
Here are the technical specifications of the De-dusting And De-burring machine.
|Output||Up to 200 Kg / Hour||Up to 400 Kg / Hour|
|Oscillating Speed||180 per minute||180 per minute|
|Motor||2 H.P.||2 H.P. X 2 Nos.|
|Power||3 phase /415 V/50 Hz||3 phase /415 V/50 Hz|