The granulation roller compactor is fabricated for the purpose of dry granulation of pharmaceutical components in the pharma, food and chemical industry. It is basically incorporated to force fine powder into solid compact or sheet. A compactly designed roll compactor for the heat sensitive products. Also used to increase the overall density of product, that is achieved in single pass, two or three as per the initial density.
Process of Operating
The dry material or granules in the roll compactor machine goes through the two counter rotating rolls under a high amount of pressure. When the volume comes to a reduction level then material takes the shape of solid compact sheet or flakes of ingredients. These are thereby further reduced to obtain the needed grain size. Extra amount of care is taken to prevent the generation of fine particles during this process.
- cGMP based pharma roll compactor with contact and non contact parts made with stainless steel.
- Mainly available in three forms namely, plain, corrugated and knurled
- Top and bottom scrapper available for sticking powder on the roll
- Closed drive with heavy duty gear box and motor for the feeder
- Hydraulically lifted hopper and feeder for flexible cleaning and dismantling
|Output *||5 to 60 Kg / hour||10 to 100 Kg / hour||50 to 250 Kg / hour||50 to 350 Kg / hour|
|Roll Size||200mm Dia. X 50 mm (W)||200mm Dia. X 75 mm (W)||200mm Dia. X 100 mm (W)||200mm Dia. X 150 mm (W)|
|Roll Speed (Step Pulley drive)||6 to 25 RPM||6 to 25 RPM||6 to 25 RPM||6 to 22 RPM|
|Feed Screw Speed (Through A.C. Drive)||5 to 60 RPM||5 to 60 RPM||5 to 60 RPM||5 to 60 RPM|
|Roll Drive Motor||5 HP, 960 RPM, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,||7.5 HP, 960 RPM, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,||10 HP, 960 RPM, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,|
|Feed Screw Drive Motor||3 HP, 1440 RPM, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,||5 HP, 1440 RPM, 440 V, 3 Phase, 50 Hz,|