The six head bottle ROPP capping machine is a self supported flexible machine with six heads on an overall basis. It comes in a versatile mode with stainless steel leg and adjustable height system. The height can thereby be adjusted in accordance to the operation being performed on the machine. It is very precisely configured with comprehensive material to get effective output. The six head ROPP capping machine is built on sturdy steel that is welded properly along. In order to provide ultimate servicing to the machine, stainless steel sheet and doors are provided
Process of operation
There is a speed container incorporated in the high speed bottle cap sealing machine that rapidly moves on the conveyor belt. Furthermore, they are made to feed into the feed star wheel with the help of the In feed worm. It brings the container engulfed in the machine to a lower end below the sealing head in the indexing part. After this the bottle picks up a cap from the delivery chute and body and neck get placed below the rotating head. Here the sealing head improvises the operation further inclusive of threading and sealing processes in the machine.
- The six head bottle screw capping machine’s unit is compact and flexible at the same time to ensure better operations.
- The body is configured with the help of S.S. slat conveyor and S.S. elegant matt finish.
- The machine is sophisticatedly built in front of the control panel.
- It comprises of a vibratory bowl and works with a A/c frequency drive
- Reduced change over time makes processes even more easier in the machine
- Comes with a no cap no container arrangement
- All the contact parts are well configured with the supreme quality stainless steel material.
Here are the technical specifications for the product
|Output/ Speed||Up to 120 BPM (Output depend of bottle and cap sizes)|
|Direction of Movement||Left to Right|
|No. of Sealing Head||6 Nos.|
|2 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.|
|0.25 HP / 415 Volts / 50 Hz.|
|Height of Conveyor**||860 mm to 910 mm.|
|Change parts required||(A) Container: Star Wheel, Back Guide, Feed Worm
(B) Cap Die, Delivery chute, bowl & S.S. Star wheel.