The sterile dry powder filling machine is appropriate for filling the sterile powder into the vials. It incorporates a welded frame that is built comprehensively with the stainless steel sheets with the access doors available for serving the machine. All the components that are linked with the machine are directly exposed to the atmosphere and are configured with stainless steel for a long lasting life.
Process of operation
The sterile vial dry powder filling and rubber stoppering machine constitutes the sterile powder that is stored in the powder hopper, supported by the mechanical agitators for maintenance of consistency and uniform bulk density. The container is thereby held firmly between the pair or timing belt to pickup the rubber stopper from the exit end. Further the container is passed between the two pressing rollers for tight fix fitting of the rubber stopper.
- It is a compact cGMP model that works with the principle of non - vial , non - filling system.
- It comprises of a built in rubber stoppering unit that saves sufficient space in the sterile area.
- The motors inside the sterile dry powder filling and stoppering machine are equipped with suitable contractors and relays for protection against overload or jamming respectively.
- There is a variable A.C. Frequency drive that is necessary for the speed control necessarily.
- The driving is done primarily through the supreme quality imported gear motor
- A muti-dosing system with a filling accuracy of nearly ± 1%.
- The overall structure is in a stainless steel frame that is structured sophisticatedly to avoid any kind of vibration.
- Safety clutch system available for avoidance of bottle breakage.
|Production Rate||20 to 60 Fills/Minute||50 to 100 Fills/Minute|
|Container Diameter||25mm to 80mm||25mm to 80mm|
|Rubber Stopper||20mm, 28mm & 30mm Butyl||20mm, 28mm & 30mm Butyl|
|Fill Capacity||5 gram to 50 grams in single dose with the help of change parts.||5 gram to 50 grams in single dose with the help of change parts.|
|Filling Accuracy||± 1% depending upon consistency and uniformity of bulk density of Injectable Powder under controlled level of humidity (Below 28% Rh)||± 1% depending upon consistency and uniformity of bulk density of Injectable Powder under controlled level of humidity (Below 28% Rh)|
|Power Specification||2 H.P.||2 H.P.|
|Electrical Characteristics||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz||440 Volts, 3 Phase, 50 Hertz|
|Compressed Air:||Max. 2 Kg./Cm² Oil Free||Max. 2 Kg./Cm² Oil Free|
|Vacuum:||25 Hg. @ 300 LPM Displacement||25 Hg. @ 300 LPM Displacement|
|Relational Humidity:||Below 28%||Below 28%|
|Optional Accessories||Pure Air Filter, Vacuum Pump||Pure Air Filter, Vacuum Pump|
|-||Oil Free Air Compressor||Oil Free Air Compressor|
|-||Online Pre-Media Filling Arrangement||Online Pre-Media Filling Arrangement|
|-||Programmable Logic Control (System) with MMI||Programmable Logic Control (System) with MMI|
|-||Aluminum Profile Cabinet covering full machine||Aluminum Profile Cabinet covering full machine|
|Overall Dimension:||2400mm (L) X 900mm (W) X 1800mm (H)||2600mm (L) X 900mm (W) X 1800mm (H)|