The vacuum tray dryer fosters fast drying of heat and air sensitive materials that need the drying to be done without any kind of agitation. It is actually a tray dryer that works sternly under different vacuum conditions. The heat sensitive materials inside the dryer are dried at low temperature conditions under the vacuum. Some of the main materials that dried using vacuum shelf tray dryer include, hollow fibers, medical equipments, chemical salts, dyes, granulated products, pharmaceuticals and food extracts that include, gluten, glues, pepsin etc.
- The powder tray dryer holds the placement of all shelf and manifold collection outside the chamber, which in turn avoids the leaks.
- Charge temperature measuring provision inside the dryer delivers the exact picture of the process by taking the temperature into account directly at charge.
- Stainless steel furnished vacuum type tray dryer components with high thermal efficiency and even heat distribution.
- External heating of the chamber walls for the protection of condensation on the internal walls.
- Round edged wall shelves and product trays in the pharma vacuum tray dryer for effective cleaning and less accumulation and residue formulation.
- Widely used in pharmaceutical, herbal, chemical and food stuff industries
|Model||EE 6||EE 12||EE 18||EE 24||EE 36||EE 48|
|No. of Trays:
800 X 400 X 32 MMS
|Number of shelf||06||12||18||24||36||48|
|Number of chambers||01||02||03||04||04||06|
|Surface Area- m2||2.0||4.0||6.0||8.0||12.0||16.0|
|Vacuum Level Attainable mms of Hg.||700||700||700||700||700||700|
|Vacuum Drop in 24 Hrs mms of Hg.||75||75||75||75||90||90|
|Capacity Pump Cap m3 /hr||51||51||85||85||170||170|
|Fluid Heater - kw.||3||4||6||9||12||18|